March 21, 2020
How To Properly Wash Your Hands to Protect Yourself from COVID 19
It's time to get back to the basics. Below are instructions on how to wash your hands as instructed by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer with an alcohol level of at least 60% are the best ways to protect yourself from COVID 19. Now, go wash your hands and use our MedZone Hand Sanitizer to protect yourself and others.
Instructions from the CDC:
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
For more information from the CDC on COVID 19 click here.